Tom Lake : a novel / Ann Patchett.
- ISBN: 9798212693349
- ISBN: 9798212693356
- Physical Description: 9 audio discs (11 1/2 hr.) : CD audio, digital ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Unabridged.
- Publisher: [New York] : HarperCollins, 
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Performed by Meryl Streep.
In the spring of 2020, Lara's three daughters return to the family's orchard in Northern Michigan. While picking cherries, they beg their mother to tell them the story of Peter Duke, a famous actor with whom she shared both a stage and a romance years before at a theater company called Tom Lake. As Lara recalls the past, her daughters examine their own lives and relationship with their mother, and are forced to reconsider the world and everything they thought they knew.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Mothers and daughters > Fiction.
Homecoming > Fiction.
Actors > Fiction.
Storytelling > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Michigan > Fiction.
- 4 of 13 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Gunn Memorial Library - Washington.
- 10 current holds with 13 total copies.