Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets / Warner Bros. Pictures presents a Heyday Films/1492 Pictures production of a Chris Columbus film ; producer, David Heyman ; screenplay writer, Steve Kloves ; director, Chris Columbus.
- ISBN: 631664227X : DVD
- ISBN: 9786316642271 : DVD
- Physical Description: 2 videodiscs (161 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Special edition.
- Publisher: [Place of publication not identified] : [Publisher not identified], 
- Distributor: Burbank, CA : distirbuted by Warner Home Video
Title from container.
Based on the novel by J.K. Rowling.
Originally released as a motion picture in 2002.
|Formatted Contents Note:||
Disc 1. The movie -- Disc 2. Creating the world of Harry Potter, part 2 : characters ; special features.
|Creation/Production Credits Note:||
Music, John Williams ; editor, Peter Honess ; director of photography, Roger Pratt.
|Participant or Performer Note:||
Daniel Radcliffe, Rupert Grint, Emma Watson, Kenneth Branagh, Richard Harris, Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Julie Walters, Jason Isaacs, John Cleese, Richard Griffiths, Fiona Shaw.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione are in their second year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry and they must use all they have learned so far to ward off attacks from a mysterious dark force.
|Target Audience Note:||
MPAA rating: PG.
|System Details Note:||
DVD, region 1, widescreen presentation; Dolby audio; 5.1 Surround EX (English, Francais, Espanol)
English, French or Spanish dialogue; Spanish, English or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
Search for related items by subject
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- 5 of 5 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Gunn Memorial Library - Washington.
- 0 current holds with 5 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
Show Only Available Copies
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Gunn Memorial Library - Washington||JDVD FILMS HAR (Text)||34055150139081||Juvenile DVD||Available||-|